This is a resource for people who are skeptical about voting, or know people who are skeptical and want to talk with them. We address five big myths about voting, and show why they're wrong:
- Myth 1: Voting doesn’t change anything.
- Myth 2: There’s no point in voting in uncompetitive elections.
- Myth 3: Voting for the “lesser of two evils” only makes things worse.
- Myth 4: If I don't vote this time, politicians will fight for my vote next time.
- Myth 5: Voting is a distraction from more important political activities.